Tuesday, January 25, 2011

gah.

'Confusion: (n) life.'



Ever had one of those days where you want to just throw a baby at the wall? Well, that was yesterday and I still feel that way. (Warning: babies better watch themselves - I'm serious.) My best friend has decided to distance herself, leaving me to drive with a stoner friend to school. (And Vroom, I love you even when you have insane dentist appointments at seven in the morning on late starts. Haha, I sound like quite a mooch there, don't I?)  Do you know what that leaves me with? Well, yeah, heartbreak, but also a contact high that lasts through first period. Luckily I had my gym bag (perfume equipped!) or else I would never have been able to get rid of the smell. Anyone looking for me after or before school will find me riding the bus until I get that little ticket of freedom.

Speaking of which, only 13 more days until I can hold said ticket in my hands. I'm standing still with excitement! Though I still have to take the actual driving test, which leaves me with a little bit of apprehension.

My migraines have been acting up and with them my insane ideas, apparently. The first few I'd like to present to you are:

1) I'm going to drop out of school and move to Africa to apply to become a tribe leader.

2) Forget brain surgery, I want to move to Alaska and design swimsuits. (Get the irony there? Eh? Eh?)

3) Create a colony in the ocean and go on daily excursions to find Atlantis because it is out there.

4) Or do become a brain surgeon, but just to laser out the gremlins who've been rain dancing in my head all week.

No one likes them, except for Jordan. But Jordan likes anything I suggest as long as he gets to come along. The joys of having found....eh....my mate? No. My partner? Sure. The joys of having found my partner so soon! :)

Anyways, volleyball is tonight and we're just doing rotations again - I still have to try on my uniform. Oh, and start on the homework due Friday. Shiz. Tomorrow will be homework overloaded because I need sleep.
¡Buenos dias amigos!
Oh and pictures from this week: (My main theme was rain since it was raining so I had lots of opportunities for that.)
Reflections are the coolest thing in photography. Or one of.
Who doesn't need a little bit of pixie dust?
My eye. :)
Taken on a windsheild when pulled over at midnight - may be a little blurry, but I love it so.
I love the depths and the color in this one.
Placement is key. :)
My piggie Calli! :)
The focus was off on this one, but I ended up liking it on Lizzie's nose :)
Left over raindrops. Triste Ó feliz? Yo no sé.

No comments:

Post a Comment