Friday, January 28, 2011

Addicted. :3

First, I'd just like to say that next Friday I get to go to the cadaver lab at Weber State. Do you know how excited I am to see these dead bodies be cut into?! I mean not only do I get to miss a whole day of school, but I get to do it to go see dead bodies and also look at other professions in the medical field. It is going to be the most amazing day ever. :)

Now second of all, I just want to type an apology cause I feel a little guilty. I had one of those days where you just suddenly have this urge to not necessarily be mean, but shocking, ya know? And since I stayed up because of ridiculous assignments in English, I was harsh to the teacher and I feel a bit bad. Other than that, he has to understand my point. I mean one minute he's telling us that he knows we're smarter than we get credit for and that's why we're reading The Count of Monte Cristo, but then the next he's saying, Oh, you won't be able to understand this so keep a journal of the characters. I realize that that will help some people - but most of us don't need it and aren't going to do it. Why require such a mundane task when it's just going to be adding salt onto what's already been taken as an insult? -.-

I'll stray back to the positive now! My new stash came in the mail a little ago and Madre finally let me have it. :D I almost died from the withdrawals of knowing it was being hidden, screaming for me to be wearing it. The wait was worth it and my addiction has been satisfied. For now.

Pictures of the new colors:





 Light shimmery blue :)
 Dark shimmery blue :)
 Matte icy blue - it's gorgeous!
 Dark matte blue - one of my favs! :)
 Dark light blue, but no shimmer:)
 Liar :)
 Liar :)
 Blue and purple; also known as Liar and Corpse Bride :)
This is just one of my favorite purples, not a new one :)

And more addictions I have? Ha, vintage clothing, Slurpees, hugs, dancing, reading, writing, making strange faces, the list goes on and on. Speaking of which, my vintage dress I just ordered got here. Here are two pics of the fabric I'll post pics later on of the actual thing :



But I'm off - basketball game with Vroom tonight. :) Have a good day and remember to think of at least one important thing. It adds to the surface area of your brain. :) Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment